These kind of posts are way easier to write. You will probably see more of them in the future.
I ordered the grey skirt, I like them both but it was quite a bit cheaper and I sort of liked it better.
I found this website that had about 1,400 random interesting facts on it. I learned:
- A cat is one million times smarter than an iPad.
I’m not sure about my cat, though. She might only be 1/2 million times smarter than an iPad. I wish she has Wikipedia in her brain. That would be so helpful.
[10:00 at night]
“Cinnamon, I’m not going to be able to get to sleep until I know: What are fingernails made of?”
“Why, they are made of keratin. Now you go to sleep, I will climb up on your pillow and take a snooze on your face.”
- The female mind’s ability to identify verbal clues, voice tone, and body language enables her to know when a person is lying.
Finally, an explanation! I’ve always been good at telling when people are lying. Now I know it’s because I’m a girl.
- All the books in Dumbledore’s office in the Harry Potter movies are just the Yellow Pages rebound to look old.
- Studies show that children who are better liars tend to become more successful as adults.
Yes! I’ll be successful!
- Scientists concluded that the chicken came before the egg, the protein which makes egg shells is only produced by hens.
- People who use and understand sarcasm are more likely to have a higher IQ.
This is very encouraging.
- Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems.
Very. very encouraging!
- Passing through a door causes the brain to forget what you are thinking about.
- “I never said she stole my money” had seven different meanings depending on the word you stress.
- When a male penguin falls in love with a female penguin he will search the entire beach to find the perfect pebble to give to her.
Awwww!!! I would fall in love with someone if they searched an entire beach to find the perfect pebble to give to me. Must explain why penguins don’t have marriage issues.
- Studies suggest that using sarcasm can significantly improve your IQ.
Yes, I saved all the ones about sarcasm in case I ever had to use them if someone told me I was too negative.
- You can’t hum while holding your nose closed.
Well, happy Friday!