I honor of being on holiday, I decided to cover stuff in chocolate! I made chocolate covered potato chips. If you think that dipping potato chips in chocolate sounds very weird, then you really do need to eat a chocolate dipped potato chip.
Would you like to make your own chocolate dipped potato chips? Here’s how!
- Get a medium-sized pot and fill it almost half way with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Get a large heat-proof bowl.
- Into this bowl pour one bag of mini chocolate chips.
- Add 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of canola oil to the chocolate chips.
- When the water is boiling, turn the heat to medium.
- Put the bowl on top of the pot of water, and, stirring constantly, melt the chocolate chips.
- As soon as they are melted (it won’t take long) REMOVE THEM FROM THE HEAT!
- Get your potato chips (thick cut chips work way better than any other kind) and start dipping them in chocolate.
- Have fun! Because you will get messy and it’s a lot more fun to be messy when you’re happy.
- Put the chocolate-y chips on wax paper until the chocolate is set. You will know the chocolate is set because it won’t be shiny anymore.
- Eat them! They are delicious!